1.30.2014

Give us our daily bread..


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music”
- Nietzsche -

What the client wants – the client gets :)
Of course it’s a more difficult task if the client doesn’t know what she/he wants. And that happens quite often – at least in case of my clients. So I like to take time and get to know each other before I get to work. Sometimes I ask lots of questions in need to make sure that everybody is happy with the final results. My success gets me believe that it’s the right way.

Once upon a time...
There was a time in the history of my decoupage crafting, that wooden bread bins got very popular. So I got one order after another, after another, after another etc.. So I made more, and more, and more of those.









People look at that and like what I do and want some of my decoupage for themselves or their loved ones.

And so happy clients proliferate like spring flowers on a fertile meadow land.

Love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :)